- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
home made ice cream with our fruit sachets
Home made ice cream
How to prepare a home made ice cream?
A fun way to have fruit for the whole family
01. Add the single-dose bag that you like the most in the blender.
02. Mix it with yogurt, honey, juice, etc.
03. Put it in a mold ... and into the freezer!
> No waste
Zero waste. With our individual bags of washed, cut and deeply-frozen fruit you will take advantage of 100% of the product. In addition to being able to enjoy any day of the year without depending on the seasonality of the fruit.