- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
Dragon fruit is an exotic fruit known under multiple names such as pitahaya or picajon. They call it dragon fruit because the plant that produces it climbs over the trunks of the trees and intertwines giving the shape to the body of a dragon. It is an exotic fruit with a soft and pleasant taste that is ideal for taking in Smoothies.
This exotic fruit comes from a cactus, which is characterised by flowering only during the night and typically grow in tropical or dry subtropical environments. Pitaya has a very sweet aroma and flavor and stands out for its numerous nutritional properties and benefits.
- Micronutrients: Vitamins C, B and A, minerals such as phosphorus. Calcium and iron and phenols (they color the fruit have antioxidant action).
- Macronutrients: small amounts of carbohydrates, little vegetable protein and virtually zero fat content.
- High fiber content
- Low calorific input
- Slows cell aging.
- Pitaya seeds contain Omega 3 type fats, ideal for strengthening the immune system and fighting diseases.
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells, reds and platelets.
- It can prevent arteriosclerosis.
- It is an excellent fruit for fast digesting and detoxifying the body. In other words, it has laxative properties that help us regulate intestinal transit.
- Given its high fiber content, it is a satiating futa.
- Reduces the risk of heart and brain infarction.
- It helps us prevent kidney stones.
- Given its great source of natural antioxidants, its consumption on a regular basis reduces the proliferation of free radicals that are responsible for the appearance of cancerous tumors and other serious diseases in our body.
- Regulates blood sugar level.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Magnificent for the formation of bones and teeth
- Reduces uric acid levels
Our Smoothie Dragon Fruit Mix contains 40 % of this exotic fruit combining it with strawberry and mango giving it a special flavor that you will not be able to resist this summer.